Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day


Fathers, be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do
John Mayer

I have always said that who ever I go out with had
to treat me in a manner that
my father had me accustomed or better.

I have been fortunate to be blessed with
a really sweet,loving supportive father.
He, of course is the first man:
to tell me he loved me,
drive with me at the wheel
(he taught me how to drive)
to dance with me
to buy me an alcoholic drink (you should
know what alcohol taste like)
to take me to dinner (learned manners and
good eating etiquette)
to buy me jewellry
and to tell me no. :)

This 'no' was his way to motive me to do
it on my own and that I did!
I love my Father and am so blessed to have him in my life.

As I watch my husband with 'his' children. I am seeing -
the same qualities and it makes me smile because I think
that my girls can easily say that they
need to be treated as good as or better than
their father treated them.

Happy Father's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your opinion please leave a comment