In case you are wondering I have been away .
I know I should have had the forethought and scheduled some posts or guest post or something
BUT I didn't SORRy
I went with the twins to my birth land -Trinidad
for my best friends wedding :)
Traveling with babies is no fun
especially ones that cry on planes
but the trip home was lovely.
This is my friend's first and dare I say it final marriage!
If she were to ask this is the advice I would give to her
(well whether she ask or not I am sharing it with her LOL)
- Love each other!
- Be clear on both your expectations! Is he expecting a cooked meal every day even though both you are working are you?
- Talk to each other- Remember to always find time to talk to each other. Spend at least 10 minutes with each other a day. (because life gets in the way)
- Make a choice to stay married.
- Accept each other differences.
- Don't sweat the small stuff- it doesn't matter if the tooth paste cap is left off or the toilet roll is turned wrong
- Always always make time to be intimate :)
Have a great weekend!