Doing a happy dance
Especially after my last post it warmed my heart to receive the Versatile Blogger Award from Silent Chatter. :D
The rules for winning this award are as follows:
* Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
* Share 7 things about yourself.
* Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
* Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.
So thank you thank you Silent Chatter for making my day and for your informative blog.
7 things about me hmmm:
- In February 2011 I would be married 12 years.
- I very rarely blog about being a parent to a child with autism or for that matter the trial of being a mother of twins and as such four children.
- I do think I am addicted to blogging and tweeting. (she shakes her head LOL)
- I think I despise homework more than my children do.
- I love baking and I especially love cupcakes.
- My children are my world
- I am so thankful that God created technology :) because it allows me to speak to my sisters and my mother as often as I please even though I live a few thousand miles away from them
I give this award to: