Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Say it loud

I happened upon a friend's words of joy about the birth of his new son and the love for his wife and I was reminded again recently how important words are in a relationship... especially good positive words.

'My son may look like me but it is my wife who made him perfect.' 

It was just a simple line but from it I am sure everyone saw how in love he was with his wife.

I follow a fellow Trini on tumblr for that same reason he always always speaks of his wife with reverence and unabashed love and dear I say desire.
I like hearing men and women gush about their significant others especially those couples that have been together for years.


I wrote a post awhile back (can you believe almost three years ago!!!)  about never talking bad about your significant other to other persons and I want to go one further and these two guys reminded me about it big time.
Click to peruse the use of good words.

January is almost over can you believe. January is always a busy time for me because it comes right after Christmas (no duh), school starts back and then my two eldest have birthdays. Over the last week I have been celebrating their births... time is flying so fast. They are both now respectively  12 and 10 ((sob)) and in the spirit of speaking good words I have to say I have been blessed with a great father for all these children. It is a joy to see them all interact. I did make a good choice.

So signing off by saying remember to keep your words positive. Saying them over and over makes them a continuing reality.
And lastly Happy Birthday to my sweeties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your opinion please leave a comment