Tuesday, May 15, 2012


Sunday was Mother's Day and it was by far the best Mother's day  I have had in the 11years of me being a mother.
All I have to say is Thank you God for my daughter. She did a great job of coaching the hubster at her young age of 9.

So I had breakfast in bed very delicious and then I got up and made breakfast for everyone else. LOL
Got everyone ready for church the blessing of this... no one complained once about going! Yay!
And then we went out for lunch with my mother-in-law. Where everyone was well behaved and in good-spirits yes a really good day indeed.
And I even got flowers woohoo.

I thank the daughter because before she was able to talk and understood the idea of Mother's day and gift giving... I think the kiddie show Max and Ruby helped as well.... I was lucky to get a card and  a quick squeeze, definitely not breakfast in bed. It was an concept alien to the hubster- he just didn't get it. Luckily for the hubbie I am not fussy.

I thought it was it was my hubbie alone who didn't get the concept but chatting with a much younger friend about Mother's day she was having the same experience as my younger me had. Shocker.  It seems that boys don't watch the same shows, attend the same classes or maybe they just don't pay attention.
You have to laugh! But the good thing though is that those of us who have boy children can start hinting that breakfast in bed is a good thing to do for their future significant other. And hubbies do get the picture eventually whether through your own craftiness or from a sweet little daugh ters who love the whole idea.

So did you have breakfast in bed on Mother's day? Did you care if you didn't?
Did you have a great day with your kiddies, with your Mother?

I know this link is five days too late but maybe it could be bookmarked for next year's Mother's Day to be left open if your Mother's day didn't quite go as you expected :-D
click here for 5 free Mother's day Gifts from Savvy Sassy Moms

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your opinion please leave a comment