Monday, September 19, 2011

Shiver me timbers

Today is Talk like A Pirate Day!
LOL
I bet you thought I was going to try to convince you to do some new pirate themed way to communicate with your significant other thus promoting intimacy.
Well I am not .... not really.

I get daily Feng shui tips via email and today for Talk like a Pirate Day the tip was about making treasure maps or most of us know it vision boards.
Treasure mapping, or vision boarding, has long been used in order to create a visual representation of your hopes, wishes and dreams.
Half way through the mental planning of my vision board it hit me, wouldn't it be a great t an hing if you did up a vision board together with your significant other. I don't think I have ever heard of anyone doing a joint board.
What a perfect way to start off your relationship/marriage with a visual conversation of your dreams and expectations and put it up as a reminder of what your goals as a couple are.
The promise inherent in this effort is that before a year is done, some or even all of your intentions on that map will have come true in some shape or form.
What would be on your couples vision board ( I can tell it is never too late to put one together)

Images I would definitely have on our couples board:




Are you noticing a trend. I am looking for happy, hugging family and growing old together :D
Shouldn't we all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your opinion please leave a comment