Happy Friday all
I found this wonderful post at http://zachterry.wordpress.com. It is an old post but it is new to me.
50 question to Ask your Spouse on Date night.Isn't it fitting seeing that Fridays are traditionally date night.
The questions asked are exactly the questions that you and your significant others should be having and logging somewhere and I think that even if you think you know all the answers that they should be revisited a few times because sometimes the answers change.
The first five are fun and easy and I will share here. Also liked #9 & 22:
1. What are your 5 favorite foods, with the most favorite first?
2. What are your 5 favorite kinds of meals, with the most favorite first?
3. What are your 5 favorite desserts, with the most favorite first?
4. What are your 5 favorite restaurants, with the most favorite first?
5. What is your favorite color?
9. What gifts do you like?
22. How much sleep do you need?
see the rest of the questions here.
Now don't laugh but I am not even sure I have the answers to these myself but I do have an idea of the hubbie's answers.
Strange enough the hubbie and I discussed #5 What is your favourite colour? just yesterday. Of course he is not even sure what his colour is. I say it is blue and on occasion he likes green and orange. He kinda agrees with the blue LOL.
My favourite colour is orange. It used to be purple but it has changed. I still like purple but it has gone down in importance replaced sometimes with bright pink. I am actually a great fan of the colours of the sunset.
Try it ask the questions and connect with your significant others... it should be fun!
Have a great weekend