Friday, January 8, 2021

Shhh I'm trying to sleep here!

Well look at that it is a New Year and I am actually here to say hello!!

Wishing one and all the very best that you can fathom and... a whole lot more.

Really just hoping that we can get back to some semblance of normal this year keeping a few of the things that we learnt from 2020 though. I am a fan of the social distancing when standing in a line and well the whole hand washing thing I always did but absolutely love that everyone now has to. I would definitely keep the washing or spraying of all things and people that entire the house. teehee

Being married or being part of a couple certainly makes you you privvy to some weird things. You find yourself witnessing things that honestly you may not ever want to (Using the bathroom at the same time anyone) and you also may end up learning about things that you do that you would never know without your partner telling you (Yes you snore!). 

Very early in our marriage my husband found out my propensity to talk in my sleep. Apparently I don't only just talk in my sleep I have also been known to jump out of the bed and go rushing about in a haste. Now I remember nothing but my husband is usually quite peeved at me when it happens... as if I am doing it on purpose LOL.

Scientific Significance of Sleep Talking · Frontiers for Young Minds

I found this article on Bored Panda that was hilarious possibly because I may have done one or two of these myself ahahahah

https://www.boredpanda.com/sleep-talking-stories-hilarious-twitter/?cid=1

What weird little quirk came up once your partnership became comfortable?

Are there any other sleep talkers out there? I can't be the only one LOL

Cheers to a great weekend.

Be safe and please wear a mask if you leave your house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your opinion please leave a comment