Thursday, December 14, 2017

Sharing

Oooo I found this post to be very good

If Men Actually Did These 15 Things, Women Would Want Sex All The Time

http://myinformator.com/2017/05/19/men-actually-15-things-women-want-sex-time/

Favourite line:- "Unsexy things can be a total turn on. Take out the trash. Wash the dishes. Fold the laundry. If she comes home and is surprised with a sparkling clean house, she’s going to want to make it dirty again."

Boy is this ever true. I am not the least bit interested in the cooking, cleaning and washing that is required to keep a house running. And boy have I been grumpy because neither is the hubby. And having just released our housekeeper it means I have to do it all again. So I am actually living the reverse of that line right now where I am thinking no help with house then no sex for you! ... I joke well okay maybe a little serious LOL.

Anyway as I said it is a really good article.
click on the link and give some of it a try it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your opinion please leave a comment